Who we are
This policy explains our processes in relation to the collection, storage and use of personal data. By visiting our websites (Essential Install, Electrical Contracting News, Data Centre & Network News, EI Live! and EI Live! Europe), you are accepting and consenting to the practices outlined below:
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is:
All Things Media Ltd,
6 – 8 Revenge Road,
We may collect the following information from you:
• Information you give us by filling in a form on our website or by email, the phone or forms of social media. The information you provide to us may include photographs, your contact information, and descriptions.
• Information we collect about you which could be technical or practical.
• Information we receive from other sources.
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
• To carry out obligations to you.
• To provide you with information about other services we offer.
• To notify you of changes to our service.
• To improve our site and the service we deliver to you.
• To understand the effectiveness of the information and service we provide for you.
• To make suggestions and recommendations on goods and services which may be of interest to you.
By accepting our offer, you have agreed for your information to be shared with a third party.
We may disclose your information to selected third parties including:
• Analytics and search engine providers.
• Partners we may collaborate with.
• Partner companies we operate with.
• To meet any legal obligations, or fraud protection and credit risks.
The data we collect may be stored and processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
By submitting your data on the website, you agree to the storage, Where we store your data and processing of your data.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your data but cannot guarantee the security.
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
• You can exercise your right to prevent this by checking certain boxes on forms which we use to collect your data or by contacting us at any time via the contact information provided on our websites.
• If you follow a link from our websites to a partner website, they will have their own privacy policies which we do not accept responsibility or liability for.
If we receive a subject access request for data from you, we will complete this is a timely manner, keeping you up to date with developments as quickly as we can.
Please contact us via the contact information provided on any of our websites if you have any questions or comments.